- The website was created with the aim of disseminating academic research and easily accessible content on debris-covered glaciers. Content is generally related to debris-covered glaciers, scientific methods, research expeditions, and outreach materials.
- The Explore section features easily accessible overview content and the Understand section develops key concepts in the context of the scientific literature.
- Contributions are encouraged from all researchers with an interest in debris-covered glaciers so please get in touch (@CScottWatson or). Contributions should be articles/ images/ videos/ figures of relevance to the topics above. You will retain all copyright and a link will be made to your own website/twitter.
- If you would like further information on an aspect of our research or to suggest content you would like to see on the website please get in touch.
- If you would like to receive periodic updates on our research and new content on this site we can add you to a mailing list.
- All our content may be used for educational purposes.
Cookies, Privacy and Copyright:
Google Analytics and their tracking cookie are used to count site visits. Use of this site acknowledges your consent for this.
The content of this site is copyright of the original authors unless otherwise stated, but can be reused for educational non-commercial purposes. For reuse, please reference back to this site. Please feel free to link through to this site using an appropriate tag/thumbnail.